BOOK NOW & DISCOVER YOUR ELEMENT
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THERE IS LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE AND RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. DAY-OF RESERVATIONS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE AND WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MAINTAIN A WAITING LIST AT THIS TIME. RESERVATION REQUESTS FOR 1-4 PEOPLE CAN BE MADE HERE. ALL REQUESTS FOR 5 OR MORE PEOPLE MUST BE MADE BY EMAILING INFO@IOGODFREY.COM. DUE TO BUSINESS LEVELS THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN RECEIVING A RESPONSE, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. WE WILL REPLY IF WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 GUIDELINES TO KEEP IN MIND:
• Guests must wear a face covering when not at the table. This includes when visiting the restroom and walking to and from the entrance to the table. Face coverings must also be worn whenever interacting with staff
• Tables must remain 6 feet from other tables & cannot be moved or selected. What we have is all we have available. (Please keep in mind we are an outdoor venue and some tables are directly in the sun)
• A maximum of 6 people is allowed per group. Larger groups cannot reserve multiple tables and those reservations will be canceled if placed in our system
• Co mingling with diners at other tables is prohibited
• All members of the party must be present to be seated. The table will be held for a maximum of 10 minutes and late arrivals do not change the ending time of the reservation
• All guests must be seated at all times and there cannot be more guests than a table size is designed to accommodate
• Seating is limited to 75 minutes
• We are unable to split checks or accept more than 1 form of payment per table
• No double reservations for back-to-back time periods
• Rooftop fully closes at 11pm (8pm on Sundays). Last call for food is 10pm and drinks is 10:30pm (7pm and 7:30pm respectively on Sundays).
• We have the responsibility to ensure these guidelines are followed at all times without exception